Job Advert: Marketing Manager-Are you ready for your next challenge?
We are looking for:
A self- starter, driven marketing manager with an attitude to get things done. You are an experienced marketing manager ideally from the media industry with a demonstrated track record of acquiring and satisfying customer needs.
Who we are:
Hitradio Namibia – FM 99.5 is a private radio station broadcasting predominantly in German. We have been on air since 1 August 2012 and broadcasting on FM (central inland 99.5, central coast 97.5, Lüderitz 97.5, Otjiwarongo 90.0 and Tsumeb 90.4), by internet live stream as well via satellite. We are a small, young and fun team that thrive on entertaining our audience!
Hitradio Namibia is an equal opportunities employer. Previously disadvantaged Namibians are encouraged to apply.
Role& Responsibilities of the marketing manager
The marketing function primarily ensures that we effectively create, communicate and give feedback on value propositions to our current and new customers by:
- Ensuring that marketing strategy is defined, agreed and documented with partners
- Updating marketing materials (e.g. Station profile, Rate cards)
and will execute the marketing strategy as follows:
- Identify new customers
- Contact new customers / Liaise with existing customers
- Create value proposition / advertising proposal / quote
- Ensure that customers sign advertising contract and that billing information is provided
- Ensure that billing, customer statement reaches the customer
- Effect revenue collection
- Prevent bad debts
- Ensure customer satisfaction survey is completed
- Attend customer sponsored events
- Creating and executing marketing campaigns
You will exceed your targets by effectively managing a team of up to 3 (including self)
What would make you a good fit for this role?
- Required Work Experience: 6 – 10 year’s work experience
- Desirable: At least 4 years’ proven track record as part of a marketing function; at least one year on senior level (i.e. independently acquiring customers and creating marketing
- Fluent English is a must, German will be an advantage
- Valid drivers licence is a prerequisite
Remuneration will be market related
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.